Aluminium Bronze/ Nickel Aluminium Bronze
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- High mechanical strength and hardness
- Toughness and wear resistance
- Used for heavy duty sleeve bearings and machine tool ways
- Excellent hot working properties
- Resistance to oxidation and a low coefficient of friction
- This group of alloys combine high mechanical strength and hardness with the ability to resist corrosion by a large variety of agents.
- Corrosion resistance suitable for marine, oil and chemical uses.
- Excellent hot working properties, Resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures.
- Good wearing qualities and a low coefficient of friction are some of the features of these alloys.