- Widely used in fin stock
- Heat exchanger fins
- Spun hollow ware
- Dials and name plates
- Decorative parts
- Cooking utensils
- Sheet metal work
- Greyish-white in colour, it is malleable, ductile and conductive to heat and electricity
- A thin inert film of oxide protects the metal surface from further attack, thus giving the metal a form of resistance to corrosion.
- This film of oxide can be further thickened by a process known as the anodizing
- Welding can be made possible.
- Anodized or spray coating possible to achieve different architectural effects
- With its non-corrosive and good mechanical properties, each grade of Aluminium has a high range of applications.
- Aluminium also possesses very high malleability, enabling it to be produced into a very thin foil.
Out of Stock
This product is out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Shim / Foil
- Sheet / Plate
- Perforated (Sheet)
- Al: 99.0%
- Cu: 0.12%
- Modulus of Elasticity: 70-80 GPa